Benefits of Seaweed for the skin
The sea produces treasures of immense value to our well-being. Take seaweed: it contains so many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. It also has antiseptic and detoxifying properties. This is why mankind has been using seaweed as a skin benefit for centuries.
The cell structure of seaweed corresponds to that of our skin cells, allowing nutrients to be absorbed and tolerated deep into the lowest layer of the epidermis. Our seaweeds contain essential vitamins, trace elements, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids that have a positive effect on skin structure and elasticity.
Benefits of seaweed on the skin
- Strengthens the skin's natural protection against external damage
- Hydrates and maintains a healthy moisture balance of skin cells
- Anti-inflammatory and detoxifying
- Soothes and repairs damaged skin (e.g. acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Inhibits pigment production
- Softens lines and scars
For which skin problems?
- Damaged skin caused by acne, eczema and psoriasis, for example
- Ageing, sagging and thin skin
- Inflamed skin
- Skin with poor moisture balance